Friday, December 21, 2007

Becoming a Good American

This is a post about how I "Woke Up"...

On November 25th, 2007 I was resting at home, ill from having strep throat (I have two kids). Since I do not have a tv, I was browsing You Tube videos under the most highly rated videos of all time and I found a clip about the Federal Reserve. This was a 5 part series from a larger movie (http://zeitgeistmovie.com) . I was appalled at what I had learned. After showing this to my wife and a good friend, I was able to have some great discussion with them of things they had heard and knew about. Could it be true?? I started to research some of their social action steps and learned about Ron Paul http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Mind you, I was a Barack Obama supporter until this moment, or at least this was the beginning of my supportive efforts of Ron Paul and the beginning of the end of my support of Sen. Obama.

On my way to Mexico for a week vacation, I found the book The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, by D. Estulin. What surprised me most about this book was the secretive proceedings of the Bilderbergs. Evil deeds are constructed under veil and in darkness, great deeds are done in the open and sunlight. I began to loose sleep over the ramifications of what I was learning...my world as I knew it-to-be was eroding away.

While in Mexico the NPR democratic, presidential debates were happening (I was still wanting to vote democrat) and I got the idea to ask the candidates about something I had learned in Estulin's book. My question would have been: "In the last 50 years all presidents whether Republican or Democrat had chosen their cabinet members from the Council of Foreign Relations roster(an employment agency as it seems for the White House), and in a time when the public is frustrated about the lack of change from presidency to presidency, how will you differ in your cabinet appointments?"
I never got to ask the question because I discovered that the top runners are or were all members of the CFR themselves!!!

Democrat CFR Candidates:

Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
John Edwards

Chris Dodd
Bill Richardson

Republican CFR Candidates:

Mitt Romney
Rudy Giuliani
John McCain
Fred Thompson
Newt Gingrich

Data found at: MichaelVail's blog
This was bigger and deeper than I ever expected!!

When I came back home I then stumbled upon Aaron Russo's (Interviewed in the ZeitgeistMovie) America: Freedom to Fascism, a gripping story of which I can no longer live the same way ever again.